So you don't have to buy any food at the Mark Center? You're going on a pancake diet? For the big boys trip? Somehow they relate to Lance's grad talk and he needs a pancake to give each student at grad? Eva was really, really hungry?
I like your mom's guesses. My guess is so that you weren't paying attention to the size of the recipe and it was HUGE so you had to keep making them. lol
It's going to be your staple food while Lance is away? I've been known to order a great big pizza on the night he leaves and then the kids and I eat leftovers all weekend. Sometimes we throw in a Booster Juice for good measure.
5 comments:
So you don't have to buy any food at the Mark Center? You're going on a pancake diet? For the big boys trip? Somehow they relate to Lance's grad talk and he needs a pancake to give each student at grad? Eva was really, really hungry?
Freezing them for easy breakfasts?
Even if that's not why, that sounds like a good idea...hmm...
You're pregnant again and big time craving pancakes! (just kiddding...unless i'm right!)
I like your mom's guesses. My guess is so that you weren't paying attention to the size of the recipe and it was HUGE so you had to keep making them. lol
It's going to be your staple food while Lance is away? I've been known to order a great big pizza on the night he leaves and then the kids and I eat leftovers all weekend. Sometimes we throw in a Booster Juice for good measure.
Post a Comment