Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Boys






So the big boys are back from their trip and they had a great time! These are some photos from when we dropped them off at the airport.

When we picked them up last night I told Elijah that Eva was waiting to see him. He said,

"Why Eva was waiting for me? I know, her wuvs me"

They had never been apart for that long before and were very glad to see each other. It didn't take long though for the fighting to start. I certainly didn't miss that while they were apart! Elijah was just ape about seeing Anders again and Anders just laughed and laughed at his brother's antics.

It was a joyful reunion for all of us. So fun to hear reports back from Camrose. Lance's talk went really well and so did his concert, I'm very proud of him, and really wish I could've been there. Now Lance has a massive amount of writing to do for Friday, then his school work will be done... until summer classes start!

2 comments:

Jena said...

We loved seeing them! Elijah sure has grown, it was so fun to catch up with them.

Anonymous said...

Elijah is adorable...and looks like quite the fungue! :o)