Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Right now

I am eating a snack, relaxing on the couch eating a snack and my daughter is scrubbing the doors of the kitchen cupboards. She's already finished the floors and the oven door. Okay, I helped a little, but we did a better job together than I would've alone. I just glanced up and she was reaching on to the counter and cleaning any nooks and crannies she could get her brush in contact with. This proves it, I guess it's time to get them helping with chores more regularly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A girl after my own heart.

Kathy said...

She's got her Grammy in her!! I remember when she first started scrubbing at our place with a little wipe - so cute.

kortney said...

WOW! Sign me up and tell Eva I pay in cookies ;)

Just kidding, of course, but good deal you have there Aimee!

Claire said...

Josiah loves to clean too, cleaning the bathroom with me is a fun activity he looks forward to. :)