
So Anders and I had a little get-away. It was really good. The place was beautiful - you can just see a bit of it in the photo above. It was a good time to have some space and hopefully some of the true things I heard while I was away will settle into my heart so I can really know and believe them. My little buddy was incredible. Here are some of his over the top cute moments:





Can you even believe those smiley eyes?? And that cheery while cutting his first teeth? Yesterday I discovered one had broken through on the bottom and I think his neighbor is following close behind. He's been a little more cranky, but hardly anything. But he'll get cranky soon if I don't deal with his diaper, I heard some rumblings... better go.
aimee
7 comments:
So many wonderfully cute pictures, my goodness. So much cute in just one small family!
NICE PICTURES! and looks like it was a good time away...
aimee, i loved catching up on your last few posts. you take amazing pictures, but its also evident that your adorable kids probably make it pretty easy to catch great pictures of them! i can't believe how much anders is changing....now i think he looks a whole lot like eva!
Lance told me about the picture on the wall, I hope you had some peaceful, relaxing times on this little break.
I LIVED IN THAT ROOM!!!!!THAT PICTURE WAS MY FAVOURITE!!!!
OK, now I want to know about the picture! Anders is so darling. Love the date memories with Eva at Tanglebank. I never thought of her up on the planting bench - super cute with Brenda. And those big boys. Ellijah looked pumped.
Love,
Mom
Brent and I are looking at these pictures again and keep saying "oh wow, he is so cute!" He IS SO CUTE.
We just are in awe of him, what a sweet little baby.
Post a Comment