so I have a blog post brewing - maybe entitled, " boycott body-type" or, "style sucks...the life out of me"
we'll see.
but right now I am faced with two options,
go shopping at Metropolis
or
make a craft with Eva
So I asked myself, which will make me feel better about who I am? Which will be about truth and real beauty? Which involves things I am passionate about. Which will leave me feeling fuller when I am done?
and for me, answering these questions well means I am DEFINITELY staying home and creating something. Now off to figure out what that will be.
more later.
Aimee
5 comments:
Going to Metrotown on a Saturday is NEVER a good idea.
can't wait to see what it is you create!
I think that is the better choice! I also want to hear what you created. :)
I'm glad you stayed home with Eva. I am also anxiously awaiting the "style sucks... the life right out of me" post. I think I'll be able to relate a TON.
Post a Comment