So after reading your answers they were way better than the real reason. Funnier. Except Leah's! Yikes. Pregnant I am not and that is very good.
The reason is, our friends had given us a big jar of milk from their cow and the last of it was just starting to sour, making it the perfect candidate for buttermilk pancakes. But not if I left it till I came back. I could've made them this morning, but making a huge batch of pancakes on the morning you're driving your husband and son to the airport doesn't exactly make sense.
So now we have pancakes in the freezer ready for toasting and eating at a moments notice. And that good creamy milk didn't go to waste.
Elijah just ran in here exclaiming, "I'm growin whiskers. I'm growin whiskers" Someone was watching Papa shave. Then he told me he was done, handed me a piece of his breakfast and said, "Now I can go on the airplane". Yes, I did say he needed to have breakfast first. And I guess the faster breakfast is done the faster he can get on the plane. Yesterday after having a short nap in the van he excitedly told papa that he has slept in the van and so now he was, "Ready for go!" (a classic Elijahism). Lance had told him that after he slept (meaning night) then they would go to the airport, so he was hoping that a little car nap counted. Poor disappointed guy. But he is sure excited today.
okay better get ready.
bye.
aimee
3 comments:
Elijah is hilarious!
AND
tag. you're it!
you're title keeps getting the song "under pressure" in my head.
oh man, I can't believe I used the wrong your. How embarrassing.
Post a Comment