Friday, April 3, 2009

oops

so the sun was a little stronger than I thought. I may have got a slight sunburn!!! It could've been the light in the bathroom - but I KNOW I got new freckles.

The kids are "resting". We'll see what happens.

I just read a post at Soulemama that you might want to check out. It was good and honest - a good perspective. It was written by Amanda's husband (soulepapa). Check it out

I'm in such a summery feeling - and this - from Shannon's blog - helped:

" I think children need to experience cold cereal on a picnic table wearing the same smokey and dirty clothes from the day before. "

Reading that evoked such strong memories and feelings in me. I can't wait to find myself there this summer! That said, who knows what camping will be like with my little ones - but we're going to try it!

okay bye.
Here's hoping I get a little rest too.

aimee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

camping? such fun!

ya I hope you get out there for that picnic too!!

Summery? I hear ya.

don't tell Jeff but I'm in love with the sun! ;o)

Claire said...

I can't wait to go camping this summer too!! Your kids will love it, you guys will have fun! Maybe you want to drive to Jasper and meet us? :D