Friday, April 3, 2009

6

Today Anders is six months old. I knew it would go fast...but this is WAY faster than I anticipated. My camera battery is dead and I left the charger at the hall where the CD release was...so, no fresh pictures. But that will come.

We are in an intense stretch on the school front. The next two weeks are going to be non-stop work for Lance. On Monday he said that he finally feels he can focus on school... and the semester is almost done. yikes. I don't think we'll be doing any mid-semester trips to New York or Cd releases for the rest of grad school...

The concerts were awesome! I loved Friday night, getting to take photos, Anders content in the ergo, soaking in the music. I was so proud of Lance. And grateful to the friends and family who supported us to make the nights happen. Lance's mom and sister surprised us by flying out for the sunday show! What fun!

Well the weather is stunning today (a contrast to Tuesdays biting wind and Wednesdays SNOW) and we need to get out! So this little blog is all you get.

bye.

I hope the sun is shining on you today. I'm going to drink it in.

Aimee

4 comments:

Claire said...

Aimee, I really miss you guys. I can't believe your little newborn is already 6 months! I really missed being part of the community with releasing Lance's CD's this time. We loved being at the concerts and "preview" nights last time. I'm sure you were so proud of him, and I'm glad to hear that it went so well. Maybe its time for a trip out west. xoxo.

Jena said...

I'm also so glad the release concerts went well, we were incredibly sad to not be there, but rooting for you guys all the same! We pray that the next two weeks would be productive and go really fast for you guys. Am thankful for sun too, glad it is shining on you today:)

Kathy said...

Happy six months sweet Anders.

What's with your town anyway - snow, snow, snow!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anders!

And the weather IS stunning!!