Anders crawled past no less than thirteen appropriate, interesting, brightly coloured baby toys to grasp a forbidden too small easter egg. After being repositioned in front of the proper toys he immediately proceeded to again crawl past the toys, this time discovering and reaching to grasp a clothes pin.
Two parts to the moral...
Discontent begins early
and
mama needs to keep a cleaner house.
now should I read the novel I just started, or do something about this house?
you'll never know what I choose, unless you stop by my house tomorrow morning!
have a good night.
pictures uploading as we speak.
more later
aimee
3 comments:
Read the novel. You will always have lots of opportunities to clean the house. But you will be old before you finish all the books you meant to start.
-Schulz-
house is clean now I imagine! Because you love Anders and care about his safety. The novel can wait till the kids are old enough to entertain themselves harmlessly!
I am not militant about babyproofing. No balloons allowed in the house and I don't allow toys he could choke on (like marbles or rubber balls etc) But if it will pass through his digestion without much hassle then it is up to him if he eats it. They learn quick not to bother.
And what is more fun than a set of googly eyes staring at you when you change a diaper?
enjoy your book!!
Post a Comment