Monday, April 6, 2009

breathing


my Grandma W has pneumonia. She is very weak and having a hard time breathing. The following hymn is our prayer for her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are in my thoughts Aimee! Your mom and her look exactly the same ;o)

((Hugs))

I just wanted to let you know that even if I don't comment, i still read. I have an RSS app on my iPod that I read blogs with ever day.

Joanna

Anonymous said...

We'll be singing along with you.
Bon

Anonymous said...

We'll be singing along with you.
Bon

Anonymous said...

:'(

I have asthma...it's difficult to sleep at night...when there is so much pressure pushing on the chest.

so i know...

not being able to breathe is NO FUN at all!

I pray she gets some rest and is able to breathe soon SO SHE CAN get THAT rest!!!

I did up a new sketch last night when I couldn't sleep...the neighbor was smoking...it comes through the walls and makes my asthma worse at night...I think you might like the sketch...

heidi said...

praying for your sweet grandma. i have such fond memories of when she and your grandpa used to come into the hoj. she has a smile that lights up her entire face.

Melanie said...

thinking of gramma W

anno said...

praying with you,