Wednesday, April 22, 2009

alberta bound

not me.

Lance and Elijah are off to Camrose tomorrow. Lance has been asked to speak at CLBI grad on Saturday. He'll also be playing as part of the year end coffeehouse tomorrow night.

I am jealous.

Well, not that I want to speak at grad or play at the coffeehouse. But he will see our dear friends and family, be a part of the school wrap-up and just be in Camrose.

I'm not letting the jealousy get the best of me... I am looking forward to time with my girl and baby, doing things I'd do if I only had one toddler to wrangle. I think we'll head to Tanglebank and make a planter together. Maybe have some tea together. Thrift store shop?

Also mom is watching Eva for a night so I'm having a mini-break with Anders at the Mark Centre in Abbotsford.

That's all for now.

Aimee

4 comments:

Claire said...

oooooo....I wish you were coming too!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What's the Mark Center? We hear that "the girls will have adventures of their own." Can't wait to see the big boys!

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you'll have a lot of interesting sights and sounds to breathe in making you develop into a strong woman and Mother for your children!

This should be a great time for you

and maybe not so much for Lance as he WILL be busy around LOTS of people right?

although sometimes a time away, back in your hometown, is just the place he may need to be to develop into the strong man and Father he needs to be.

Avey said...

wish you were coming too...