
Here she is learning actions with mama and Anders up close and personal in the foreground.

here she is twirling her hair, as usual, and watching intently as Skipper is in a skit.
No photos of Elijah being super cute tonight. But he was. During the story at campfire he crept away from his seat and got closer and closer until he was on the stage, about 10 feet away from the leader reading the story. Then a little closer. then sprawling out flat on his belly. then taking his shoes off getting comfy. then walking the length of the stage behind the story reader. The whole time oblivious to the audience enjoying the story and his cuteness. Eventually he walked back and joined us, only to, moments later, try and make a break for the lake. I snatched him up pretty quick.
Now all the children are sleeping and I will very soon. Oh, I don't have the pictures, but both kids fell sleep within in minutes of sitting down for supper. Big day at camp. Hot day at camp.
good night.
aimee
8 comments:
Love it!!! I love your kids and their stories. Miss you. camp sounds fun!
looks like some of the pictures are missing on this post?
fun-tiring-hot-camp-times indeed.
I can imagine Lance Junior on the stage!!! SO FUNNY...wish I would have been there to see THAT!
Wow - she's so grown up! I still imagine your kids exactly as they were when you left Camrose a year ago. Glad you're having a good time at camp - I haven't been there in FOREVER.
sounds like you are having fun. i hope you find a way to keep cool this week. can we stop by and say hi?
Carolyn - YES!
Lance
Aimee, your stories about the kids are SO touching - finding some independence, establishing relationships on their own, and getting lost in the moment.
So grown up! We all miss you guys. Logan pointed this out one night after a backyard bbq. On the way home he quietly said "it's just NOT the same without Lance." Thanks to you guys, G now calls crabapples "throw apples" 'cause that's what you do with them.
Sounds like your summer is a good one.
Love, The Kaacks
I must say Eva made a good choice with Skipper!!! She is awesome.
Post a Comment