Saturday, July 4, 2009

finishing

I am notoriously poor at finishing. I wrote an email to Lance's dad saying how I'm going to have to pretend to be someone else for the last stretch of packing. Someone who is more organized and disciplined than me, someone who moves her house like a well oiled machine...

Jena Friedrich

here we go.....

I am now blonde, Danish, and ready to pack. Hope this works!

6 comments:

Claire said...

:) Hope it helps!

Terri Boschman CityCreations said...

Pretending can help us through many hards times. See you on moving day!!

kortney said...

Good luck!!!!!

Jena said...

hhhhhhhaaaahahahahahaha. Quite the complement. Wish I was there to help, you know you'd have to leave though, you'd be horrified at the way I threw your stuff into boxes and eliminated precious keepsakes. How many times have I heard Brent ask "Where is............?" There is a cost to being organized.

Love you, hope all goes well.

Shannon said...

I'm good at starting. Not so good at finishing. I usually have to be rescued when it comes to the important stuff. Or I finish, last second with great cost to sleep and happiness.

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

LMHO HAHAHHAHAh lol that's hilarious. but I understand what you mean...she is an amazing girl that one!!