Friday, July 3, 2009

point form

here we go - a lightening fast post....

-I've had a post started for days, and am now abandoning it for this one
-we move on Sunday! one day left to pack up all the pieces
-Lance is in the throes of paper writing and sermon preparing
-He preaches on Sunday if you want to come (reality vancouver, windsor and E17th, 10:30am)
-our kids are the funniest kids I know
-they are also the sweetest and the most owly and loud
-i now own a cell phone
-I have never wanted a cell phone
-surprise surprise I have overcommitted with helping at our church's day camp
-I will love helping lead parts of the camp because that is one of my passions
-the prep will have to be squeezed inbetween packing and unpacking boxes
-mom and dad had the older kids for two days this week so I could pack and lance could write, it was a godsend
-I have pressed backspace sooo many times this post since I'm trying to do it really fast
-we were able to recover some of my photos using some data recovery software
-it remains to be seen if all the photos were recovered, I now have thousands of randomly scattered photos to search through to see if they're all there
-at this point the photos of the CD release are still AWOL
-NYC and the twins 3rd birthday are safe and sound.
-I'm very excited to see our new home
-I'm excited and nervous about moving into a new neighborhood.
-I'm nostalgic about leaving here, I'll especially miss the neighbors, the nearby outdoor pool, and the nature walks in the alley
-off to bed I think. tomorrow is a big day.
-please pray for our next few days. thanks.

hope you are well.

aimee

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Oh my goodness! These days are VERY full for you! May you experience God's strength and endurance for all the wonderful and tiring activities ahead of you.