trying to breathe deeply
WOO HOO!! Way to go buddy.
whooo hooo!I wont even comment about how mine is the last from the early 2006 batch to potty train--- and the first born--- and still not even interested at all. I wont even comment how much it makes me want to beat holes in walls with my head. :)
Very Exciting!!
Had a little chuckle about he quotes. Congrats about being half way there!
Congrats on less work!! :)
went to the original battery post. loved it. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOO HOO!! Way to go buddy.
whooo hooo!
I wont even comment about how mine is the last from the early 2006 batch to potty train--- and the first born--- and still not even interested at all. I wont even comment how much it makes me want to beat holes in walls with my head. :)
Very Exciting!!
Had a little chuckle about he quotes. Congrats about being half way there!
Congrats on less work!! :)
went to the original battery post. loved it. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment