REALLY? That's all you're going to say??? I'm going to be sitting here on the edge of my seat while I photoshop, checking my blog every half an hour until you post again! Oooh the suspense!
I'm with Avey on this one...I'm checking every little while (even though it will obviously be a while before we get another post if it IS working!!!!!).
And I might need this cocktail recipe in a few months!!!!
11 comments:
REALLY? That's all you're going to say??? I'm going to be sitting here on the edge of my seat while I photoshop, checking my blog every half an hour until you post again! Oooh the suspense!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm with Avey on this one...I'm checking every little while (even though it will obviously be a while before we get another post if it IS working!!!!!).
And I might need this cocktail recipe in a few months!!!!
yahoo!!!!
I am so excited right now..wow!
praying...............
Thinking of you all day.
Precious pictures on the last post!
Hooray!!! So excited for you...can't wait to hear.
oh I hope you are holding a baby by now.
Thinking and praying for you! How exciting!
woohoo~
Post a Comment