Friday, October 17, 2008

an excerpt from an email I got today

"in the midst of sick kids and trying to get caught up and what feels like a mild hurricane that doesn't quite stop, i want you to know that I love you and that I sometimes look at you when you are sleeping and I think your face is so beautiful."

it is so good to be loved.

more on the wild events of the past couple days to come.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

how sweet.

It is good to be loved. It makes this life so much wonderful.

Demara said...

Aw man! you are loved!!! and can't wait to hear what happened?

Jeremiah and Amy said...

That is a beautiful email! What nice words to hear. Thanks for the invite to your blog, I look forward to checking in from time to time!

Aimee said...

how on earth did Anders learn to type?
- Lance

steven said...

melanie watches you sleep?