
This is the park we go to on almost every dry day. The street photo is looking down our street on the way to the playground. It's two blocks away and it is an oasis. There is plenty of space for everyone to run around and not get in eachother's hair -- there is usually no screaming! Leaving can be tough but mostly it is okay - they just get a lot of prelude to the actual "it's time to go".







2 comments:
I love the action shot you got in the last photo!!! And Eva holding the muddy stick is SO funny!!! She looks like she was in awe of the stick~perhaps she is an Artist at heart!!!
ps I posted some photos too.
you're such a good mom going on the field trips so often. Are you full of energy or tired but find that the outings give you energy? I'm so tired that we just don't do as much as I'd like, or as often.
Post a Comment