Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quality time with Uncle Danny-yo

The kids and I made this potato. They promptly and persistently christened him "Uncle Danny-yo". Jane's fiance Daniel sure worked his way into their hearts quick. He visited for two days and now they can't stop talking about him. This is good. here are the photos. Eva was quite taken with him.

Refer to the photo a few posts back for a more accurate representation of Daniel - handsome and not at all similar to the potato, but I'm sure it's nice to be thought of.




4 comments:

Shannon said...

whate amazing lips he has! How cute, kids are so much fun.

brianna has one of those little pink knotty dolls that she refers to as Baby Jesus. She freaks out of she cannot find him.

Demara said...

Haha that's hilarious! Cute photos too~

Avey said...

That is so precious! I love the picture of eva sitting on the window ledge with uncle Danny-Yo. And I love that they call him that!

Kathy said...

Very tender. I will have to post a picture of "Auntie Jane" so she doesn't feel left out!!