trying to breathe deeply
He is so beautiful. A perfect mix of you both, looks like his siblings and yet he has a look all his own.Thanks for posting more pics.Hope you are keeping rested and wellJ
he is beautiful Aimee....I had a hard time getting pictures of my Aimee with her eyes open at that age:)
Thanks for all the pictures, Aimee. It's so fun to see the new little O and hear the updates of what's going on in your house. Bon
He is awesome! He has a little bit of everybody in him I think. Kiss those cheeks for me. Was at CLBI today. Always miss you guys when I'm there. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so beautiful. A perfect mix of you both, looks like his siblings and yet he has a look all his own.
Thanks for posting more pics.
Hope you are keeping rested and well
J
he is beautiful Aimee....I had a hard time getting pictures of my Aimee with her eyes open at that age:)
Thanks for all the pictures, Aimee. It's so fun to see the new little O and hear the updates of what's going on in your house.
Bon
He is awesome! He has a little bit of everybody in him I think. Kiss those cheeks for me. Was at CLBI today. Always miss you guys when I'm there. :)
Post a Comment