Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a beautiful story


God is writing a beautiful story in my sister-in-law Jane's life. On thanksgiving weekend her "special friend" (as I previously referred to him as) Daniel asked her to be his wife. We are through the roof with joy for Jane. Daniel and her are so suited to each other and we praise God for bringing them together at just the right time. We're off to Camrose on Christmas day and will celebrate with Daniel and Jane on the 27th of December.

Congratulations Jane and Daniel!!!

The kids already love Daniel. Elijah cracks us up calling him, "Dan-yo".

4 comments:

Demara said...

HAHA LOL Jeff is sleeping so I better keep my laughter to a minimum, but Elijah just cracked me up too. I can imagine him saying "Dan-YO!" Thanks for the bedtime laugh~ Goodnight Odegards!

Jena said...

We are so happy for Jane and Daniel!
My, what a lovely story He is writing, and will continue to write for them.
Sad we'll be missing you at Christmas, maybe, this is enough to make us change plans-we'll see;
Jena

Claire said...

That is a beautiful picture of them! This just keeps bringing tears to my eyes...I'm so happy for Jane!

Jeremiah and Amy said...

Wow! I am so excited for Jane and her life ahead. I hope I can meet Daniel sometime in the near future.

What a nice photo. Thanks for sharing it.

Amy