Friday, March 6, 2009

Now we're home and glad to be here



Hi folks, I've been working on getting all the photos (500+) edited and in order. So more of those will come in time. But here's a little proof - we were there!




The hat Anders is wearing (a gift from the Rust's made by Sarah Chetney) got him a lot of attention. One time I was stopped from entering the conference site and asked, "Excuse me, do you have a dog there?".

Okay that's all for now - it's sunny outside and I need to get out there!

Aimee

7 comments:

Claire said...

great photos!! I can't wait to see more. That hat is super cute, he does look like a little bear or something sticking out of there.

Kathy said...

Happy eyes is what I see. Beautiful. Little teddy ears cute too.

Jena said...

Glad you're back, isn't it amazing how fast vacations go? But isn't it also wonderful to be glad to get home? Absolutely can't wait for pictures and stories! These look like you fit right in there:)

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

yippeee for updates! Glad it was a wonderful trip.

My Ergo is the same.

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

how you make us wait...

ah well... i am sure you are playing with and snuggling your kids and soaking them in, so that's good.

-de

Anonymous said...

ha! a dog!!?!?! cute.