Tomorrow is our last full day in NYC. It has gone by quickly and yet it seems as though we have been here for a long time. Falafel's at Bekeret were forever ago. So many experiences have filled the space between then and now.
I will save most of the writing until I have the pictures ready to go. I've been taking a lot of photos and am really enjoying it. Sometimes this gigantic camera seems like an unwieldy load to bear, but then I capture a moment with the perfect feel/look and it is worth it.
I think a week is about enough time for me. There is still much to see and do on our next trip (in 10 years?!) but the pull towards home is getting stronger. Those sweet children of mine need to be held and felt and breathed in.
soon I will be home.
and then the big reports will come. it has been a gift of a trip in every way.
until then,
Aimee
4 comments:
I'm so glad for you that it was a good trip! And I really can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it!!
Eva says, "Mama, I love you Mama. I like playing with you Mama."
Elijah says he has to eat his breakfast first, before he can say anything. Toast, cereal.
haha, your kids are funny! I loved reading Kathy's comment. And I heard that it snowed about foot there in NYC. Did you get "a chance to feel it"?
We had snow here too, probably about the same. I wonder though, how long the snow stuck around in NYC. It was here about a day or so, which is typical. And maybe even less than that for where you live.
i am so happy that it has been a great trip. still can't wait to see pictures....i'll be blog stalking until you do! :)
Post a Comment