Monday, March 23, 2009

family


there is lots going on in my family in the next week and I will write about it all soon. But at the forefront in my mind today is my sister and her family. You can read Cara's post here. It begins,

"I'm not sleeping. I have lots on my mind. We are moving April 4, and we don't know to where and we don't know what we'll be doing yet to generate an income"

Please pray for Cara, Andy, Sarah, and the babe inside, as they search for a home and work, as they pack up their home and leave, as they relocate and rebuild. Peace be with you Cara. Peace that passes understanding.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful, peaceful, hopeful, picture Aimee! Did you take it? Thanks for passing along about Cara.

Kathy said...

Your tender post brings tears to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

haha I went over to see Cara right away and almost forgot to let you know I was here! yikes that was close...can't wait to hear what's going on with you guys. syl

Anonymous said...

Aimee...I found your blog too!
I am still allowing myself to read the blogs via the RSS feed on my iPod, I just don't want to be actively sitting at the computer staring at the screen. I probably won't comment again for a week though ;o) just wanted to say hi, and thanks for commenting!

Joanna