Here are a few photos taken when we emerged from the subway one day. This station was underneath a municipal building of some sort. Very beautiful. I loved the vaulted ceiling. I also like how this lady (perhaps a genuine New Yorker) got in my photo. Photographing people is my favorite thing to do, but I am too shy. So when someone walks into my photo I don't mind at all, and they don't think I'm actually taking a photo of them. More about that later.
wow, that's quite the subway station! i have to giggle a little picturing you (and Anders) out taking (great) photos of buildings, new yorkers speeding by with their eyes straight ahead. -de
3 comments:
Aimee, your photos are so amazing! You have so much talent in this area. Looks like it was an awesome trip!
Thanks for the snippets of your trip. I love the pictures. Keep them coming:)
wow, that's quite the subway station! i have to giggle a little picturing you (and Anders) out taking (great) photos of buildings, new yorkers speeding by with their eyes straight ahead.
-de
Post a Comment