I did the same thing as you! We moved to the big city, I made my blog private, then opened it up again. I'm glad you did, as many times I've wanted to send my readers your way but couldn't because of the privacy.
What? Wow! Awesome. I'm adding you to my sidebar RIGHT NOW because you're one of my favs! I just couldn't add you as private though, although I did, it just doesn't work for others.
Thanks!
And Fresh Air is highly needed. I've always dreamed of attending a hiking church. Is that what yours will be?
5 comments:
wowee wowa! What changed your mind? I'm excited to put your link on my blog! (if that is okay, of course!).
I will also put a link to you on my blog, with your approval.
Oh, good. I'm glad.
I did the same thing as you! We moved to the big city, I made my blog private, then opened it up again. I'm glad you did, as many times I've wanted to send my readers your way but couldn't because of the privacy.
What? Wow! Awesome. I'm adding you to my sidebar RIGHT NOW because you're one of my favs! I just couldn't add you as private though, although I did, it just doesn't work for others.
Thanks!
And Fresh Air is highly needed. I've always dreamed of attending a hiking church. Is that what yours will be?
Post a Comment