Thursday, February 12, 2009

New links

I've added a couple links.

Claire!!! hopefully you've already found her blog through Avey's. If not, head over and enjoy. She is a dear friend who lives too far away.

Duchess of Burgundy Carrots - I do not know this lady. But she rights well (edited: she WRITES well, apparently I do not!!), is funny and a mom of 4 under four - including six month old twins.

Like Merchant Ships - just never got around to adding her when I changed the template (in the fall....hey if I wait long enough the template will once again be seasonally correct!)

Here&there - added the photoblog - especially for Steven, who bemoaned that he has to check my two blogs now. I told him I'd add the link, so now he only has to check it if he sees it at the top of the list, meaning it has recently been updated.

And, because I gasped when I saw it being uploaded from the camera, a photo for your viewing pleasure, my youngest:

3 comments:

Claire said...

oh boy, do I want to kiss him!! Soooooo stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big. And thanks for the links. Will have to see your photo blog. I'm not sure I knew about it.

Jena said...

This pic makes me smile. What a guy!
Have emerged from my "winterpression" to read your blog and have enjoyed all your posts, great writing and awesome pics.
I love it when Leif tells me to go away:)
~J