this morning as i was folding laundry - I almost took a photo of the 2.5 year old height mountain in the living room. Elijah was feeling sick so I was snuggling him on my lap...
and now I am doing more laundry.
all he wanted for breakfast was milk. oops. guess his stomach wasn't ready for that. now he's getting crackers and water and Franklin...lots of it.
meanwhile I am trying my hand at homemade yogurt. I'll let you know how it goes.
thanks for all the nyc comments. keep 'em coming if you've got other ideas that might be helpful for our trip.
hope your day has deeply good moments and that you are able to notice those moments.
aimee
2 comments:
Making your own yogurt? Impressive! I'm not sure I would eat yogurt I had made.and I sure hope Elijah is better before you leave to nyc.
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this post at all?
Aimee, I am calling you to tell you how horrible this post is...
Steven
Post a Comment