Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Transition

As we speak, okay, as I write, Lance is sitting in Elijah and Eva's room "supervising". Each child is laying (hopefully, they were when I left) semi-quietly in his/her big boy/big girl bed. They finally figured out how to climb out of their cribs so we bit the bullet and are making the transition. Please pray. I have no idea how it will go with two two year olds, now unpenned.

3 comments:

Claire said...

oh...good luck! I hope it goes well.

Avey said...

Uh Oh...
I don't know what else to say.
UH OH!
I hope it goes well...

Meredith said...

I don't know about it with 2 but my boys individually were fine. I will hope that it goes the same for you. You may find supervising to be a necessity...be prepared to nurse your new one while doing this, or read or something while saying 'shh, be still' or singing a song or something. Good Luck