Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lance



I don't know a better husband or dad.

Lance is

creative
sensitive
hilarious
rambunctious
thoughtful
strong
handsome
smart
deeply loving
wise
honest
artistic
forgiving
hopeful
31 today








Lance ran outside in an extreme hailstorm (some hailstones were as big as my big toe!) because he wanted to know what it would feel like. He actually did it twice because the first time I didn't catch a photo. We laughed like crazy... and he got welts.


Lance's response to the unique flavour of "Thums Up" soda.



For our move to BC Lance booked a lovely hotel in Valemount. He was adamant that after a long hot drive we would need a pool. The kids just LOVED going down the waterslide with Papa and as soon as they were done would start asking for more!



I'm glad you chose me Lance. And I would choose you again everytime.

Aimee

8 comments:

Walshy said...

Send Him birthday wishes from Walshy!

Ps- Aimee you caught a keeper! He is a good man!

Demara said...

Happy 31st Birthday Lance!!! (only 10 months older than Jeff)

I absolutely adored the photo of Eva and Lance going down the water slide together. Eva's face is adorable! (it made me laugh aloud)

Avey said...

TEARS TEARS TEARS, from both Mark and I. (Mark claims not from him)
What a sweet post. You guys are a great couple. Happy Birthday Lance!

Claire said...

what an awesome post. tears for me too. you guys are great. (Aimee I really want to write something else...but I will email you instead...) ;-)

Shannon said...

awwe!!!

Donnie turned 31 yesterday.

Jamie said...

I hope you all enjoyed Lance's birthday. What a lovely post. I enjoy the Thumbs Up Cola face. We drank that a lot when I was in India. I swear it was kind of spicy somehow.

Wanda said...

What a great post Aimee! Happy belated birthday Lance!!

cv said...

I'm a little late to say happy birthday... just catching up on your blog now... that waterslide looks oh so familiar... I believe that we stayed in the EXACT same hotel in Valemount. What a beautiful little area of BC isn't it?