Friday, August 15, 2008

beautiful music

Lance has been bringing home samples of the new music he's been working on in the studio. He brings home rough versions on his ipod and plays them for the kids and I. Beautiful!! The kids dance and twirl and hop like crazy, inviting papa, "You wanna dance too" and leaving mama to sit contentedly on the couch (after a whole day on my own and a 7pm return time I'm TIRED). I love watching my kids and husband dance together. And the music is lovely - refreshing. And the music maker is refreshed too.

Wanted to let you know that Lance is playing a a show at the HOJ tomorrow - Saturday. Come on out and enjoy! Details at HOJ

While typing I am "Gracie Puppy", and am being tossed imaginary treats, which I bring much delight to a little girl by catching and chomping and declaring yummy with a bark. Eva is Courtney - of course.

Well I better get a snack happening here and hopefully that will buy me enough time to wash, cut and freeze the peaches we brought home from Vernon. They're perfect right now and will swiftly pass their prime.

Today the kids are playing with clothes pins, which Elijah refers to as "pinch clippers".

bye for now.

Aimee

1 comment:

Demara said...

We hope to be there tonight! See you there, if you'll be there...would love to meet the twins!! I saw the ad in the paper and posted a "bit" about it too on my Friday's post.

We are looking forward to hearing Lance's new tunes.