Monday, December 7, 2009

today's big joke


Anders wearing this tin (my absolute favorite) on his head was the joke of the day. He just thought he was so funny.

After awhile he didn't think it was so funny. The tin was such a good fit that you could only get it off at a certain angle. And then, when your mom is trying to snap pictures of you - cause you're so cute - instead of helping you get out of a tin...you get a little frustrated!!





okay, maybe more than a little frustrated...


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Belly laughing here. He's even cute when he's frustrated.

kortney said...

He's adorable. I love frustrated pictures :) They make the best expressions when they're upset/frustrated :) Thanks for a laugh.

Also wanted to add that I love your hair long, Aimee. I noticed some pictures on your mom's blog...love it!

Jena said...

look at those teeth!!!

Shannon said...

I love it!

Even better is when they have a potty seat stuck on their head, and you as a parent wonder how it got on and if it will get off.

Terri Boschman CityCreations said...

Sooo great!! Miss you guys.