Today I was thinking of Bernell as the kids and I worked on a Christmas centrepiece. Looking at the pictures you may be tempted to think, "Oh isn't that lovely, Aimee invited her kids to arrange greenery with her, what a creative mom, I would never do that". Truth be told I was trying to do it myself, and then, one by one they came over. Eva (of course) first, followed by Elijah (who mostly waved cedar around), and then Anders (who preferred gnawing on fir branches). Here are some pictures of the fun. Oh, and take note of the sun streaming in!! We've had sun for about a week, hurray!






2 comments:
I LOVE this! Those faces, Elijah looks like such a big boy, love the one of Anders "gnawing" and Eva working intently. YAY for sun! Have had a wonderful time with the Plett/Eisenhauers and Chris and Kenton! Just got back from Lefse House for a feast, only thing missing was YOU, but you were there in spirit to be sure, lots of stories about the Odegards crossed the table!
Looks like Anders maybe need a bit more ruffage in his diet. They say you crave what you need and he look pretty into that tree bark. :)
Post a Comment