Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Friends here and there

Some of our good friends, Sheree and Jeremy, along with other good friends Kenton and Chris, will be playing a house show at some more good friends Brent and Jena's house.

It will be lovely, cozy, rich. A great evening of listening to music and being with great people. If you are in the Camrose area please go and enjoy the show (and my friends!) in my stead.

Details:

tuesday December 8th
7:30pm
Brent and Jena's - Camrose (email me for the address)

On a humorous note, I was just over on the weather network checking the temperature. It's been REALLY cold here yesterday and today... How cold you ask? Well right now it is zero degrees. And with the wind chill - minus 4 degrees! My fingers were numb this morning as I walked to church.

but since we're thinking about Camrose here...

Tonight the temperature in Camrose is

MINUS 30 degrees.

Unbelievable.

I'm cozy under a blanket here, I'd need ten there.

Alright off to bed.

aimee

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

It's a high of -21 today.

Jena said...

Yes, minus 33 this morning, wind chill?? Don't ask. Thanks for the promo, we are excited! Missing you.

Anonymous said...

-30?!?!? yozer-aw didn't think about THAT. Although here it's a wet cold... I kind of miss the dry cold of Camrose :)