
Lance is wildly busy with the end of the semester coming in a week and a half. The kids are crazy about him, and when he is away a lot this is magnified. They yell, "Let's wrestle!!!!!!" as soon as he walks in the door, actually first there are just screams and yells, then the invitation. And what he let's them do to him... Well, take a look for yourself. He loves these kids.



9 comments:
I don't know Lance. It seems you were pretty close to being down for the count.
Lando says, "I don't think it's funny. I think he's hurt."
OK - so one sympathizer and one giggler over here.
Those pictures made me smile. I love watching Corey wrestle with my boys too :)
I don't know what's funnier, Lance's face or Lando's comment! :) I am belly laughing!
Matt says next time Lance should take his shirt off too. Like the time at the batting cage. :)
Love you guys!
C and M
Hey! That's what the littles scream as soon as their dad come in the door too.
I'm always amazed at how quickly the youngest leaps in there. Mattea has been Ninja baby head butting since she was 7 months or so...
Hey! That's what the littles scream as soon as their dad come in the door too.
I'm always amazed at how quickly the youngest leaps in there. Mattea has been Ninja baby head butting since she was 7 months or so...
*hee*
i've seen those dad-faces around here before. good times. enjoy!
tonia (studyinbrown.com)
You kinds are so cute! So good to have pictures of these moments!
How fun! Those photos are bursting with energy!
wow those kids remind me of our puppy times THREE!! when we come home or even see him after being in a closed room he is all jumps, wags, and tongue drooping over the side of his mouth!!! haha We love it :D
Loved seeing them soak up the Daddy time :)
Post a Comment