Monday, December 8, 2008

our twins


sometimes I peek in to find moments like this. if I watch for too long they tell me to go away. So I peek in quick and act like I'm just passing by and not really interested. but I love it.

3 comments:

Jena said...

I just love all these posts! What a treat!
Your pictures are great. Can't believe how old the twins are, and how Anders has grown! He looks like Eva AND Elijah, so sweet.
I especially like to hear how E & E are playing with each other, I get little moments where K & L are giggling/playing, and nothing brings me more Joy!
Miss you. J.
P.S. We are enjoying our Plett-Eisenhauer Christmas CD these days and missing you guys;)

kelly ens said...

SO precious!!! Taeya often has moments like this (on her own) but as soon as she spots me, she stops and just sits still. I love that you were able to capture this on film.

Kate said...

This is a beautiful photo - it captures the moment very well I think. Very intimate.
I also I liked the story about Aaron's snake - I would have made the same mistake!