Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Eve





We have a family tradition to sleep under the tree on Christmas eve. There is snuggling, mayhem, a little frustration, huge smiles, insomnia induced by proximity to presents, and sighs of "everything-is-right-in-the-world-now-that-these-beautiful-children-are-finally-asleep". I woke up before the family and took some photos.

5 comments:

Holly said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG AND I FOUND YOU!!! haha and now i will spend days and days reading all the posts you've ever 'written'.

Demara said...

Cute photo Aimee! Although, you're in it !! haha and I don't see Anders :/ hmmm... Nice looking place you got there too. Looks cozy!

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

... so did you set up the camera on a timer and then race into the picture and act like you were sleeping... all very quietly so as not to wake the fam? Picturing it is making me giggle.
-de

Aimee said...

Yes Denise it was just as you expected. And I had to try a couple of times too!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Aimee.