Tuesday, January 25, 2011

with each passing year

I discover that, in a wide variety of ways, I am more like my mother than I thought.

do you know why?

UPDATE: Sorry mom, this post was not that complimentary to you :) but there are many other ways I am like you that are good. But growing mold in the fridge was of great interest to that elementary school science teacher who was delighted to take any specimens you had to offer!



6 comments:

Claire said...

is that moldy cauliflower? :)

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

is this a science experiment? :) looks like mold to me

Kathy said...

OH DEAR. I thought this might be a compliment coming up! ;-P Ha Ha Ha. Well, it's true. I have grown a lot of science experiments in the fridge. Less now though that's it's just Lando and I.

Anonymous said...

And i bet you looked at it up close with your littles. And noticed how cool it all was. :)

carolyn and steve said...

i'm guessing there is some kind of dairy involved!

Kathy said...

Oh Aimee - I know it's a joke - and true. I just laughed right along. My favorite growths were the threadlike ones that grew straight up. I wonder if the science teacher was there to gather that one?!