
here is Eva, sporting some inherited candle holders as earmuffs. I love those crazy eyes.
thanks for all the kind comments about my hair. I am just loving it too! The sun is peaking through. We may head to the park for a picnic supper. Lance is in the end of the semester craziness and is staying at school late... I don't think he'll miss the cracker, cheese and apple park supper. :) better get that rolling. bye. Aimee
6 comments:
We had crackers and cheese for lunch the other day and I thought of you!
Great picture, Aimee! Love it.
Crazy imagination!
mmm crackers and cheese and apple park supper!! :d hehe
love those crazy eyes too... I wonder who she gets them from? Hahahahaha
oh and I think she looks like an Alien. you can tell her that if you like. Those are Alien ears! I bet she can hear quite well with them too *smile*
You know, I've only seen one picture of your Grandma, but I think Eva looks a lot like her. I like her craziness too- the stuff in her eyes and in her heart/head!
Post a Comment