I got a haircut a couple of weeks ago. And, as you know from the last post, getting photos of myself can be tricky. But then I realized I have a camera built into my computer. So after a few tries, and some terrible photos, I got some to share with you. Here I am


.

7 comments:
don't you just love how fast, fun and easy short hair is? I love how it doesn't get annoying in your face or caught in things. Plus, it doesn't shed itself all over. love THAT :)
I think this cut makes you look fun, carefree, and mature!
I've ALWAYS thought you were one Gorgeous woman, Aimee. Beautiful.
you look BEAUTIFUL, aimee! i hope you feel that way. i noticed your hair in a recent video that lance posted on facebook (the one of you guys dancing with the kids which, by the way, is one that tristan asks to watch repeatedly) and thought it suited you so much.
Great haircut. It looks great on you. And I'll bet it's easy to maintain...
I LOVE IT!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
AWESOME!!! you sexy mama.
Post a Comment