Sunday, March 28, 2010

I was there




I've come across a few self-portrait snapshots lately. A photographer has to take a few of herself now and again, to prove she was there. And sometimes you've got to get creative...



in the front yard in the fall

on the ferry to Coronado


after styling my hair for Jane's wedding

5 comments:

Shannon said...

those are so cool! (And I love the new haircut above too!!)

Looking at all our pictures, spotting a picture of mommy is about as common as a purple panda in the wild.

Anonymous said...

NICE CAMERA! I have a Nikon D60. But look at your heavy duty flash. nice.

I think the first of these three is my favourite! I love how Anders is nestled behind you and your bandanna on your head? beautiful.

Avey said...

I love them all. And I'm very amazed you so often have your camera with you. I find they're so big I never bring mine with me. It drives Mark crazy.

melanie said...

Are those my super-awesome $5 Coronado sunglasses??

arbyn said...

I love the last photo so much :)