hey, I found out the show is at 8 tonight. So follow the link in the post below and enjoy a great concert!
today I was laying on the floor of Elijah's room, with a Clifford stuffie (I passionately dislike that word, but does anyone use the term, "stuffed animal" anymore?) as a pillow while the three kids played around me. I awoke in an empty room moments (I'm assuming!) later. Arguing three year olds roused me from my dream and as I rushed into the kitchen, still a little dazed, but considerably more rested than before my power nap, I smelled a most glorious lemon scent. The baby - who is now almost one, with the skills to prove it, had climbed the step stool (thanks for that too Kinney's) and was gnawing on a lemon! I swiftly snatched him up and put the lemon back in the fruit basket. Then I discovered a rejected zuchinni and pear. Tossed to the floor after being sampled of course!
Being so tired doesn't seem like a great way to start an alone stretch. But now I found out I won't be alone the whole time, mom is coming out for a couple of days! hooray! Thank God.
Well I better get these kids to bed so I can enjoy the concert!!!
Aimee
3 comments:
HAHA I guess Anders was hungry?
aw so cute that he was helping himself :)
It is a good thing you're Mom can come help!
And I missed the concert...I was too busy snoozin myself while Jeff watched the Canucks game...he had hooked the laptop up to the tv...and I fell asleep first on the chair and then I moved to the loveseat...and then the bed. I WAS tired.
Well, at least Anders was eating healthy food. Alexys LOVES lemons - she doesn't even make a sour face. Weird kid!!
Aimee - I just have to share with you that I made your granola bars, and they are delicious. I think its funny that I also used ingredients (dried blueberries, bran, saran wrap) that we inherited from the Kinney's
Post a Comment