
I snitched this from Lance's website:
It's Late, Rest Your Head :: Fall Tour 2009
It's fall and it is time for open roads, warm living rooms, and new songs. I'll be touring with friends Sheree Plett (shereeplett.com) and Jer Eisenhauer (eisenhauermusic.com) and Chris Lemky. We'll be playing mostly in living rooms - no microphones or sound systems - just guitars and voices and trombones and clarinets and tambourines and leaves falling outside. Here are the dates. For more info and exact locations, email me. Hope to see you soon.
September 18 - Streaming Cafe [www.streamingcafe.net] - [Kewlona]
September 19 - Farm Fest [www.festivalatthefarm.com] - [Calgary]
September 20 - Jane Odegard House Show - [Camrose]
September 21 - Brent & Jena Friedrich House Show - [Camrose]
September 22 - TBA House Show- [Edmonton]
September 23 - Matt & Claire Ziprick House Show - [Sherwood Park]
September 26 - TBA House Show [Vancouver]
........
I am feeling a little sorry for myself that I don't get to come on this tour...but am anticipating a time in the (hopefully) not to distant future when we load up a motorhome and take the whole fam on tour... sounds crazy... and fun.
So, since I can't make it to these shows, please show your support in my stead! You can contact Lance for the exact details of the show you're hoping to go to: info@lanceodegard.com
I have to wrap up this post before I get grumpier. Looking at the locations of the shows...Jane's, Friedrich's, Zipricks... arggh. Some of my favorite people!!!
I also don't want to burn my nachos. so, goodnight.
Aimee
5 comments:
sounds wonderful!! i am looking forward to hearing more about the vancouver date. my mom is such a big fan (su too!!!!!) - and we hope to take her!!!!!! i look forward to seeing your tour bus one day!
I read the post quickly hoping you would say you are coming along on the tour too. Rats, I wish you were coming. But we will enjoy seeing Lance and listening all the same.
I wish you were coming too. An RV loaded up with Odegards sounds like a very fun idea. I really like that picture of Lance and Anders.
I just had the most vivid dream about your children (well just Eva and Elijah)...it was a wonderful dream. I'm not sure why I was dreaming about them, but I babysat them for the day and had to take them to baseball practice and soccer practice. I fed them spaghetti for dinner and then I felt really guilty because I gave them rootbeer. It wasn't so bad though, because they were playing sports. It was really random, but your kids were well-behaved and made me laugh even in my dreams!!!!
Hey Aimee! It was a blessing to hear the band last night at Friedrich's place ... It was a time of gentle grace and surprise laughter ["carbonated holiness" - Anne Lamott's def'n of laughter!]
May God's rich and invasive presence reveal more and more of how much He delights in you and your amazing family!!!
TE+D
Post a Comment