right now I am loving my life.
I'm whisking milk for yogurt, wearing a bright orange hard hat.
the big kids are happily digging through the dress-up suitcase (hence my hardhat, given to me by my son)
and the little guy is just finishing off a breakfast of peaches, puffed wheat and kidney beans (don't judge me, he likes them!)
Elijah just jubilantly ran by dragging a huge piece of shimmery fabric yelling, "I'm a cape guy, mama I'm a good cape guy, yeah I am, mama I'm being a dragon too"
Eva is wrestling herself into a tutu, a lei, and a scarf, secured by some oversized rick rack and a shoelace, "Look mama, I'm all fancy".
Now they are off to "school" and I better get back to my yogurt.
6 comments:
Sounds wonderful!!
Beans are super food, I can't think of a healthier breakfast:)
I'd go to their school with them if I could.
LMHO aw kids.
some days I wish we could have some too...
great stories!
:) my youngest loves kidney beans too! he'll eat them from a can...but i don't know if we've had them for breakfast yet.
Hey, Leif just said, out of no where, "I didn't know there was a wasps nest at Aimee's, but I was very bwave. Next time I will be nice to the wasps, I will smile at them, okay?"
thought that might put a smile on your face.
Oh and the other day we asked Leif who he wanted at his birthday party and the first names he said were "Eva and Ewijah". I'm thrilled they got to know each other more this summer.
Love you~J
Post a Comment