trying to breathe deeply
Me too. Absolutely beautiful.
Enjoy the books and the art. What a tender, loving Savior.I enjoyed your surprise visit very much. And I had a good time with my dad when I had to leave. XXXOOO
this picture brings back fond childhood memories. i showed it to tristan just now, asking him who was in the picture. "baby Jesus!" he exclaimed. oh well, he got it somewhat right!
me too. my kids do. It's been a long time since I have.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me too. Absolutely beautiful.
Enjoy the books and the art. What a tender, loving Savior.
I enjoyed your surprise visit very much. And I had a good time with my dad when I had to leave.
XXXOOO
this picture brings back fond childhood memories. i showed it to tristan just now, asking him who was in the picture. "baby Jesus!" he exclaimed. oh well, he got it somewhat right!
me too.
my kids do. It's been a long time since I have.
Post a Comment