Sunday, September 20, 2009

Away for one day and what happens...

On the first night Lance was away I had a dream about an old crush.

I found this quite amusing.

Especially because it was about Michael Kaiser. My grade three flame! Michael and I were both new to the school in grade three. He came from (foreign and exciting) Calgary and cheered for the (never before heard of) flames. He had dark hair and glasses. I remember sitting in a grouping of four desks - glad that he was seated across from me - and hoping our feet would touch. His mom later taught enrichment classes to a select few of us - Kristal and Heather were in that group too I think. I felt special to be chosen, especially since it meant more time with Michael.

And that's really it. Nothing "happened". I just have a few memories of hoping to be nearby him, hoping to be noticed. And I guess that's about perfect for grade three. Having not thought of him in years it was quite funny to have him show up in a dream.

Well I'm off to make breakfast.

Aimee

ps. missing my husband and glad nothing developed with that other guy!

2 comments:

Claire said...

that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

lol too funny Aimee :))