


I'm not the only mama around here. Eva is quite the mama too. Here she is wearing Beary Beary in her very own sling - made by grandma Kathy.
This new template is done by the same girl who did my last two. I wish I had done the drawing myself isn't it great? I'm still setting things and up and a couple links every so often. I don't get much extended computer time these days.
We've been having trouble with the older two kids waking up at night ever since Anders was born. This has been very frustrating. We expected the newborn to be waking up at night, but not the previously fine sleeping toddlers. Well the past couple of nights have been good. Neither two year old needed parental attention and the baby nursed a couple times, but that's easy since he's in bed with us. In fact, the last two nights I did not even leave bed. That is a luxury I have not had in almost a year. I didn't even get up to pee like was the case during the entirety of pregnancy.
Anders smiles now and it is a real treat.
This morning after I got in the car to head to church Elijah said to me, "you a little bit crabby mama?". I don't know how he could have known. Lance had buckled all the kids in and I was running around gathering up a few last things and I was crabby but thought I was over it when I got to the van. Somehow he picked up on some residual crabbiness. So I had to be honest, "Yes, I'm a little bit crabby". Perceptive children we have. Yikes.
Okay off to bed.
9 comments:
I was lol about Elijah and the crabby comment. funny. I'm so glad you've had a couple good nights sleep! yay on Anders smiling - what a wonderful thing! And I love that sling for Eva!
I always look forward to your posts.
xoxo
Haha I can't wait to see Ander's smile! And perceptive children indeed. I'm so glad God has blessed you with a beautiful organized don't-need-to-get-out-of-bed free night, during pregnancy and now. Let's give a big HOOT and HOLLER out to the big guy upstairs or rather right here sitting next to us!!! PRAISE YE THE LORD...echo...HALLELUJAH...
LOVE the new template and those pictures of eva with her beary beary are adorable! what a sweet little mama you're raising ;) post a pic of ander's smile when you can, i've been mad over babies lately :)
Sweet pictures of Eva and Beary Beary in the sling. Now I know for sure which bear is Beary Beary. See you soon.
Love,
Mom
oh that is so cute- I think Brianna might be ready for her own sling for her baby. Our kids don't realize how lucky they are to have someone custom make them so much coolness.
yes, a baby smile picture would be nice too.
I have to admit quite often that I am cranky. I try to use it as a learning tool that even though mommy is cranky you don't see her hitting people, laying on the floor or slamming doors. :) (however much I may want to!)
I enjoyed popping in for a read tonight.
I'll just throw this out there... we've happened to come across an incredibly helpful little appliance that has made a huge difference in our 2yr old sleeping soundly, especially through baby's noises... simply... a very LOUD little fan in her room.
Regardless, hope you have more quiet nights at your home.
I read every post tonight. I so enjoyed reading your stories about everyday life. Your writing is beautiful! I wish I could write like that. It sounds as though, even though you are tired, even crabby at times, that you are treasuring these moments with your young children. I often have to remind myself that, even though I would love to do the laundry in record time, Zoe won't always want to "help" put it in and pull it out again (for example). I look forward to reading more in the future. The pictures are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing this with me.
I read every post tonight. I so enjoyed reading your stories about everyday life. Your writing is beautiful! I wish I could write like that. It sounds as though, even though you are tired, even crabby at times, that you are treasuring these moments with your young children. I often have to remind myself that, even though I would love to do the laundry in record time, Zoe won't always want to "help" put it in and pull it out again (for example). I look forward to reading more in the future. The pictures are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing this with me.
Aimee, can you send me Claire's email address?
Post a Comment