
Okay, so late notice, but that is so like me (I forgot to mention in the last post that the train costumes were made so at the last minute that the blue one was quite dry when we left the house).
Tonight Lance is playing as part of a CD release show for our friend Jeremy's newest CD. Lance will play a short set of his songs and then accompany Eisenhauer (Jeremy's band) on trombone. Friends Sheree Plett and Jonathan Anderson will also be playing some of their music.
A perfect show for a fall night. The music will be thoughtful, melodic, melancholic yet hope infused, and very beautiful.
Mom and dad are taking care of the kids for the day - whoohoo! So Anders and I get to go to the show.
It's $10
Tonight
Doors open at 6:30, show at 7:10
at Pacific Theatre (12th Ave and Hemlock St, Vancouver)
see you there!?
3 comments:
I WISH!!! Enjoy it for me.
Oh. I guess you're there right now! Hope it's enjoyable and that Anders likes it too!!!
That sounds like it would've been sooo fun. I am excited for Lance's new CD's :)
Post a Comment