So we've made it through our first day of the three day assessment process. (church planter's assessment - includes personality assessment, role playing, interviews, presentations...)
I had been somewhat nervous about it, but it was fine. Right off the bat I felt at home and safe with the assessors. This is good, cause they are always watching us and writing notes.
I'm too tired to write more.
The kids are having a blast with the grandparents. I am enjoying some kid free time. Planning on an excellent sleep starting in a couple minutes.
No sign of baby yet so that's good.
good night.
Aimee
5 comments:
You are on my mind often lately. What an intense and exciting time in your lives right now in many ways. Praying for strength and energy and special family moments.
Glad to hear it is going well. Glad that you can be yourself. Enjoy the next couple of days!
Glad that the baby is comfortable inside. Will pray it stays that way for at least a couple more days!!!!
I'm glad you're getting some rest!!! Love you guys~
where do you get your header from? make it yourself?
Post a Comment