Hi guys,
It didn't cross my mind that some of you might be checking here for baby arrival news already. I guess we are only a week away from the due date (sept 29) so that makes sense.
Well, no baby yet. Phew.
I am feeling very nesty and domestic, so that could mean something. Two batches of muffins (many frozen) in three days is unheard of for me. I'm also planning on doing some sewing!! Shannon has convinced me that it is VERY easy to make my own sling. So I'm going to try.
Tomorrow Lance and I start our three day assessment for church planting. I've got to prepare a couple things this morning. We drop the kids off in Abbotsford tonight and mom and dad are taking care of them for three days! I can't even imagine what it will be like for me not to take care of them all day everyday. The assessment is in Burnaby so we'll be at home for nights but the kids will stay with mom and dad. I think it will be like a mini holiday. I've never been apart from them for this long, I think it will be strange too. Hopefully some really good nights sleep before the 3 kid arrives. You can pray for lots of energy for my folks, energy for me for the three long days of assessment and for the kids that they'll do great with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Lando. thanks.
Okay better go get some stuff done.
Aimee
4 comments:
I'm glad all is well!
Yup, checking for baby posts all the time now. Can't wait to hear the news...
a nice (if still a bit stressful) getaway for the two of you before your next little baby arrives. i am so sure they are going to just love you two and will be throwing themselves at you to plant a church -- many many wonderful odegard+jesus churches. :)
we took a few pics while your kids were here. mind if we post some on our (also private) blog? feel free and disentangled to say "NO".
-de
yes, checking back for baby news. Or at least make sure your mom or sister post on their blog... between three blogs we should be in the know!!!
I posted the directions for sling making. I hope you enjoy your creation.
Post a Comment